On March 22, 2011 the Clear Creek Dentistry team completed the American Heart Association training for Basic Live Support(CPR & AED) for health care providers. Every two years our team takes an afternoon off from dentistry and practices life saving skills. These skills help us be prepared for unforeseen emergencies both in the office on in our everyday activities outside the office.
See Our Recent Posts:
- Rounding the corner of the fast track on ‘old wheels’
- Meet 91-year-young Bob Carter, who still has all his teeth, a mouthful of wisdom and plenty to smile about
- Devoted Olympic High School teacher helps struggling students ‘do a 180’ through new reading program
- Egg-cellent new patient keeps on cracking world records, making a difference through his Silverdale restaurant
- Bride vows to smile from this day forward with help from Central Kitsap’s Best Dentist