The Team at Clear Creek Dentistry wishes everyone a fun and safe summer. As school ends, many outdoor activities begin. Help your children maintain the routine of brushing and flossing to keep their teeth free from cavities. Also remember to protect your children’s teeth from injury while playing sports. A sports guard is an easy, fast way to protect your child’s smile while playing.
See Our Recent Posts:
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
- All The Treats, No Tricks
- Rounding the corner of the fast track on ‘old wheels’
- Meet 91-year-young Bob Carter, who still has all his teeth, a mouthful of wisdom and plenty to smile about
- Devoted Olympic High School teacher helps struggling students ‘do a 180’ through new reading program